Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's great to be Tate!!

Tate turned 3 last week! He was a little scared of his birthday because I made the mistake of telling him when he turns 3 it's time to give the binkies to the garbage man. Needless to say, everytime I mentioned his birthday he totally flipped and told me it WAS NOT going to be his birthday soon. When the actual day rolled around, I made sure not to mention the binkies and I took him to pick out a cake and buy balloons. We had a few people over for pizza and cake, and it ended up being a great day for Tate. Here are a few pictures of his big day. (I did end up taking the binkies away the next day and he has gone a full week without them.)
Paul's beautiful balloon decoration
The birthday boy
Tate's cousins Rachael and Gabe
Grandma and Tate
Tate and cousin Sam
These babies are deadly! Pink Lemonade Cupcakes.
I'm not usually one to get a store bought cake, but Tate INSISTED on this Spongebob cake.
A few of our crazy friends and crazy sister Amy

2 comments:

Stephers said...

Happy Birthday Taters! Cannot believe our big boys are already 3... CRAZY.

Andrea and Kent said...

Looks like fun!