Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hopeless Housewives..


Its a tough gig cleaning house, feeding kids, doing laundry etc. So when my girlfriends and I came across this great idea on allthingsthrifty.com we decided to toss aside the monotony and take a day for ourselves. It started at Hobby Lobby at 9am to grab the necessary supplies and then came the glueing. ALOT of glueing, burning, and spray painting later and VOILA...we each had our own lima bean wreath to hang on our doors.

Melissa glueing like a mad woman.
(Notice the McDonalds Diet Coke...It's what gets me through the day.)

Funnest, Cutest, neighbors ever...

3 comments:

AEllsworth said...

It was so much fun! They all turned out awesome!! So worth ALL that gluing ;)

Andrea and Kent said...

Very, very cute! I can't remember the last time I made something besides dinner.

Stephers said...

Love it! So need to make one of these for myself :) I think my creative side went out the door when the kids started rolling in :) Super cute.