Monday, February 14, 2011

1st update 2011

My little boy turned 4 on Jan.18th. I can't believe it has been 4 years since we first brought him to our little home in Omaha. He was so tiny and I was instantly in love. He is the smart, clever, funny, loving, and so much fun to have around!

Birthday Breakfast
Grammy and Grandpa Maughan stopped by to give Tate some birthday wished
We had his party at the Flash game. The kids ate pizza, cake and played in the bounce house.
my birthday boy
Tate with Flash Fox and Little Fox





Winter Weather makes me crazy and I am always looking for ways to stay busy, without actually doing house work. So I decided to redo my bed and Tate's be. Tate was in a toddler bed and I figured it was time for a big boy bed. Here's how they turned out








And here are two crazy kids with some even crazzier bed head. They take after me.





2 comments:

AEllsworth said...

Happy Birthday TATE!! What a big boy you are! :) Glad it was such a fun day! & the rooms look great!

Unknown said...

I love the bedroom updates! I need you to come ALL the way over to my house and give me some decorating advice! Gwen's hair is AWESOME! Love you!