Tuesday, April 20, 2010

time for change...

I keep telling myself things will settle down and get back to "normal" ...unfortunately I have come to realize my idea of "normal" has changed drastically since Gwen arrived. It has been 8 months and I still can't seem to get it together. Laundry piles up, dishes always in the sink, and messes everywhere I turn. I think my lack of organization skills is finally catching up to me. I need to find a way to organize and prioritize...any ideas.


Even though I feel a little disheveled I know I am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful husband and two HEALTHY and beautiful children. So what if the house is a mess, things could be so much worse, we are very lucky.

Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to the last few months...

Gwen doing what she does best!!!

St. George in April with the kids and my best friend Angie!!

We got some good sun and had great conversation

Mr. Blue Eyes

Tate and Mom at Baby animal day!

A lot of sewing... This blanket is made of all fuzzy, soft fabrics for my friend.

I have also been trying out sewing some dresses for Gwenie...Isn't she cute?

Another fun dress.

Love this cute little onesie









4 comments:

Ginna Liechty said...

So cute, loving your sewing projects. I really want to learn how to do that. Gwen is such a doll and Tate is so dang cute. Love the hair. BTW, your hair looks long. I like!!

Katie said...

Love it all.... You know I am still waiting for my soft and fuzzy blankie!! Sam is almost 1 ya know!!

sellers said...

Gwen is such a cutie! I love the dress that you made, super cute. I hope we can meet Gwen soon. It has been too long since we have seen you guys!

Nells-Bells said...

i am so impressed by your sewing skills! this is not one i have yet to attempt or perfect. ha! i know the feeling of being disheveled and not being able to catch up with the messes. i still have that problem...
your kids are adorable!